20 ways to love your spouse on v-day
(or on any day)
- make a homemade card
- write a love song (whether you are a musician or not!)
- have an email detailing your favorite things about him waiting in his inbox when he wakes
- surprise her with her favorite breakfast and a hot cup of coffee
- go back and look at wedding pictures together
- do one of her daily chores without being asked or drawing attention to it
- ask him what his v-day looks like... and make it about him (seems to be traditionally about her, right?)
- share with each other the story of when and how you knew that you were in love
- set a timer on your phone to pray for your spouse every 10 minutes the whole day.
- buy a pack of 3 by 5 cards, write on each one a different reason you love him, and tie them together with string
- speak lovingly about your spouse all day long
- take a break from technology and just be together
- exercise together
- wear something you know he thinks you look good in
- choose today to forgive
- kiss at least 3 times today - waking, leaving the house, and going to bed
- tell someone else your "story" together - even better, tell it to your kids
- hold hands in the car
- look today for how you can give, not how you can get... how you can serve, not how to be served.
- pray together
what are ideas that you would add?