this morning i give thanks for...
- overcast skies that hint of rain to come
- money in the bank to pay the month's bills
- uplifting worship songs redirecting my heart to praise Him
- cuddles with little people early in the morning under the warm covers
- crepe myrtle trees still blooming in my neighborhood
- freshly painted kitchen cupboards
- the words of the psalms reminding me of God's righteousness
- fresh produce straight from the farm every tuesday afternoon
- watching a blushing bride open gifts at her bridal shower
- cool enough weather to wear a cardigan but still wear my flip flops
- the early signs of fall
want to read more of my 31 days of thanks? just click on the box below - it is that simple.