- he is such a fun kid! i love how his eyes twinkle when he laughs and when he cries.
- he is so ultra focused on anything he is doing and he does everything with 110% effort.
- everything is about speed with this boy.
- he is forever a mama's boy - such a sweet spot in my heart for his lovey ways and his deep attachment to his mama. he still thinks he will never marry but be with mommy forever.
- he is so incredibly artistic and musical - i am often surprised at what he produces creatively.
- he is so boyish boy, but he isn't afraid of having girl friends or doing "girl" activities like making a rag doll or stringing beads in a co-op class. in fact, he really enjoys it. he love to cook. he wants me to teach him how to knit. and yet, he is so rough and tumble and a filthy dirty boy. dirty feet all the time. he is quite a paradox and i love it.
- he loves to lead worship. when in kindergarten and asked what he wanted to do when he grew up he said be a preacher... i think he very well may, but i know he will always lead worship.
want to read more of my 31 days of thanks? just click on the box below - it is that simple.