- he was a surprise baby who came at a time that i didn't think i could handle being pregnant or adding to our family... and he came in God's perfect timing. i really couldn't have planned the timing better, and God knew that and gave me david as such a treasure. he was the easiest, most content baby.
- he is my only brown haired child. this gives him an unique look, even though i see a lot of his older brother asher in him.
- he is fearless and yet very calculated in the risks he takes.
- he can make our baby girl laugh easier than anyone else - he has a special way that i haven't figured out how to duplicate.
- he is a no nonsense kind of guy. you aren't going to be left guessing with him, as he has no pretense or game playing about him. if he gives you a compliment or does something especially thoughtful, it is genuine.
- he has my color green eyes exactly, and i just love it.
- he has the cutest round fat freckles that look painted on - they are endearing.
- just like his namesake, king david, he is a worshiping warrior - so fierce and strong and yet so tender and sings spontaneous songs to Jesus all day long.
want to read more of my 31 days of thanks? just click on the box below - it is that simple.