- i prayed for my son named asher since i was a young teenager and sometimes i still can't believe i have him.
- he is an amazing older brother to his 5 younger siblings - he loves them, protects them, is kind to them, serves them, and defends them.
- he has a tender heart towards the Lord.
- i love to watch him lead worship from the piano.
- he has a really great sense of humor.
- he is my boy twin who is 24 years younger than me.
- he is so affectionate and loves to talk to his mama. he sat on my lap the other night - taking up my entire lap.
- he will always be my baby, even though he is growing up to a wonderful young man and can already lift me (and i can't hold him anymore!)
- he is a great leader - not the bossy type, but the type that encourages others to be their very best and helps them get there.
- he made me a mom.
want to read more of my 31 days of thanks? just click on the box below - it is that simple.